Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wonderful Wednesdays!

Whew, have  you guys seen how many posts I have had this week? And two more tomorrow! I have been busy! Today I wanted to show you a card I am posting for Kraftin Kimmie stamps using one of our newer releases, this is from the Dream Big from RAM.

I have used an older MFT stamp set for the FUN banner, they are stamped in black then heat embossed (prevents colored embossing powder from getting all over the place) and popped up on adhesive dots.

You have all month to play along with us on the Wonderful Wednesday challenge, it is an Anything Goes challenge so no reason not to join in!

Copics
skin  E000-00-11  R01-02
yellow Y11-13-15-17
Red  R22-24-27-29

4 comments:

Hanneke said...

What a lovely card! Great colors and I love the cute flags! Hugs, Hanneke

Shona Erlenborn said...

I like how you doubled the banner and then popped up the letters. So clever.

Anita said...

Gorgeous card Amanda. Love the bright colors - helps warm me up through yet another snowstorm :(

Tracy said...

hee hee Love that cute banner and you've brought your RAM image to life. Just darling! Hugs!