Thursday, November 15, 2012

Off we go!

Welcome back to our NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks!!! Today we are excited to share the TWO new SETS by artist Cheryl Alger!!! First we have some characters that you are already familiar with.....Lulu, Lexi and Lucas! And we are very excited to share a sweet new inspirational set by Cheryl!!! It's OFF WE GO!! and DELIGHTFUL VERSES!!!
Then come on back tomorrow to check out MORE new stamps we have to show you , this time by artist Emilie Goulet!!! And ALL the new stamps will be available on Sunday at the KKStamps Shop!!
Happy hoppin'!
I have used one of our newer characters, this is Lexi and her suitcase.

Papers are Prima and the die behind my flowers is a Memory Box Amira flourish. My bird is Studio Calico and I covered him (or her) with the wonderful Viva decor 3d paint.

25 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute!! the travel tinkets are great!

Cindi said...

This is so adorable! I love your coloring and the papers are so pretty.

wendy said...

so very pretty, great coloring and fab flowers

Heather said...

So pretty with all the great details. All ready for a trip.

T said...

Love this...she's so cute...off on an exciting time. TFS!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So adorable, I love this

Shari said...

Amanda, this card is so cute, I love the way you coloured Lexi! Great job!

Hugs;
Shari

jan farnworth said...

so cute this is image is adorable

Mary J said...

She is sooo adorable, Amanda!

Vicky said...

So adorable Amanda...and beautifully coloured too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

Just so cute with her little suitcase - such a great image for the trinket! Colored as beautifully as ever.

Trisha said...

Beautiful card. What fabulous coloring and love your embellishments.

Cazzy said...

There is so much detail on your gorgeous card, and I am loving the new Lexi images.

Cazzy x

Patty Sue 2 said...

Oh, this is just so sweet...I love it...and your coloring is just amazing!

Anita said...

So pretty. Love the sweet image and those flowers and little bird are perfect embellishments.

Darla said...

Oh, so cute. Lovely colour combo.

Sara said...

Gorgeous card its beautiful

My Scrap Diary said...

Great colors! Great card. Lexi is gorgeously colored

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card you've created. I am in awe of your coloring skills!

Lori Aragon said...

Oh so CUTE Amanda!!! I'm hopping today :D xoxo

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

OMG...sooooo cute...love the image, colour choices and your colouring and all the added embelishments...thanks for sharing.

Faye said...

Oh I am loving this one too. I do like the Lulu images. You have no need to feel like you're in a rut. Colouring looks ace to me. X

Julie Z said...

So soft and sweet Amanda! I love how the pink flowers really pick up the pink in her dress. Very cute!

Elaine said...

I love these images by Cheryl.
(Very quaint and quirky)Awesome colouring..love the hair and the teddy fur!

Big hugs
Me xxx

Kathi said...

Wonderful card with great coloring.

I'm especially inspired and enamored of the way you colored the teddy bear.