Wednesday, August 8, 2012

SCACD Spooky Halloween card!


Thursday morning and I have my first Halloween (but not my last!) card to show you today. I have used several products from SCACD plus she has just added a bunch of new stuff also so get your little pieces of plastic ready before you check her out!

This card is using the new MME Lost and found Halloween, which is also on sale, and several images from the coordinating stamp set. Can you see how crisp these images are? I stamped them with Versafine onyx black ink which is what I always use for my sentiments because it creates such great detail.

I have also used the new Tombstones spellbinders die and a rhinestone flourish for an accent. Susana doesn't have this particular one in stock but she has some others here that would do the trick nicely. A little black lace and all my images edged with vintage photo distress ink. Halloween will be here before we know it so best to get crafty now and with stuff on sale at SCACD now is the time to stock up!

8 comments:

Julie Z said...

Great "dark & mysterious" Halloween card! Love the feel to this & those awesome little ravens are such an excellent touch to the card - just them alone screams dark & scary lol!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Woah this is awesome Amanda! Love the design...very creepy indeed. That flourish looks great and those papers - I think I need them! hehe :)

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Oh my goodness! Amanda, I LOVE this! Love, love, love!!!!!!

Mary J said...

Ohh, I love your spooky card, Amanda! Gorgeous use of the stamps and love that swirl!

Patty Sue 2 said...

For me this would have been a hard card to make, but you have added all the right elements and it looks perfectly Halloween! Love the raven...great added touch!

Patty Sue 2 said...

For me this would have been a hard card to make, but you have added all the right elements and it looks perfectly Halloween! Love the raven...great added touch!

Patty Sue 2 said...

For me this would have been a hard card to make, but you have added all the right elements and it looks perfectly Halloween! Love the raven...great added touch!

Patty Sue 2 said...

For me this would have been a hard card to make, but you have added all the right elements and it looks perfectly Halloween! Love the raven...great added touch!