Saturday, July 23, 2011

Some Odd Girl challenge

Saturday evening and I am on card number two. You can't see the other one til tomorrow for my Paper Sundaes challenge but it came out really well, in my opinion anyways! My other card is for the Some Odd Girl challenge and it is to "lift" an odd girl card. I chose to lift a card from Leahs blog.


This is Snuggle Tia, I love the Tia images, definitely my fav's. More Minds Eye Paper and some buttons from my stash. I made the banner just cutting out the triangles by hand and glued them on some twine. They are also popped up on pop dots and so is Tia for a little dimension. Ok, almost time to call it a night, this heat is wilting everything including me!

9 comments:

Christine said...

This is adorable, Amanda! I love those papers, yummy! Your banner is perfect, love the flowers you've added to it!

Pami said...

I absolutely love everything about this card Amanda! Just stunning! Pami x

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow - this is so summery .. gorgeous papers and bunting.. really cheerful
Lisa x

Elaine said...

Way too cute!!
I guess this is you and Lucy huh? Beautiful colouring and choice of papers.
(Ok, not sure about the cats eyes...looks like a killer zombie cat)

Hugs
You xxx

Faye said...

OMG. This is fantastic! How do you colour hair like that? Is there a tutorial? The papers are so bright and fun, perfect for a SOG image. xxx

Shana said...

Oh Amanda that card is FAB! I love the papers and your colouring is out of this world as usual!

Unknown said...

Awesome mix of papers Amanda! You did such a perfect job with this challenge! Really lovely! Thanks for being Odd!

Anonymous said...

Wow great JOB> Love the colors you chose :)

Kerry said...

I'm gonna hafta do some of that bunting stuff cuz it's flabulous! I'm with Pam on this one Amanda...love EVERYTHING about it :-D xx