Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A sketch for deconstructing Jen

Two postings in one day, what is the world coming too! So if you are looking for my Ladybugs challenge card please just hop down a bit. Well, as a few of you know, I have been on vacation for the past week and I have made practically no cards since I have been in cleaning/reorganizing mode. But today I promised I was gonna make some cards and the first one I wanted to do was a sketch for deconstructing Jen. I love her work, love the sketch (will use it frequently I am sure) and the prize is the last release for TGF. Doesn't get any better than that!

Posted by Picasa
My papers are scraps from my stash, a MS punch along the border, black grosgrain ribbon and some stickles on her hair bob and the corner flowers. Time to hop over now cause I think the challenge ends tonite. Nothing like waiting til the last minute!

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh gorgeous.. and i love the black punched border -really pops
Lisa x

Anita said...

Beautiful card Amanda. Love that image and the red/yellow combo is fabulous!

amanda stokes said...

Hi Amanda,
Gorgeous card,love the fab image and your amazing colouring,fab papers and ribbon too!
Have a lovely evening :) xx

Patty Sue 2 said...

I like it because it is 'bright' like the one I did the other day....can't be my age causing this...because you are so much younger....hahaha! It is very cute and I am glad you are getting all organized....you will have to post a picture.

Tracy Valure said...

Love how her hair is colored! Just fabulous!
Hugs,
Tracy Valure

Karin said...

Oh, I LOVE the red and yellow color combo! That ribbon is perfection too and your coloring goes with out saying. Except I have to...FABULOUS!

pinky said...

Wow Amanda, you should be giving lessons in colouring thats just amazing, it really pops. You asked what a brolly was, simply an umbrella lol which we need on a daily basis over here lol.

Sue U said...

Wow, adore your colouring of this image, she is so sweet! Great choice of papers, loving these colours :-) Sue xx