Friday, April 1, 2011

WooHoo!!! More exciting news for me!

TGIF guys and this week really couldn't be going any better! As you guys saw yesterday I am thrilled to be able to say I am now a design team member for ladybug crafts and today I get to let you know that for April I will be a guest designer for Kraftin Kimmie stamps! I better go and play the lottery with all the good luck I am having! Can I just tell you guys I am (almost) speechless with the changes that are taking place for me lately. Barely a year ago when I really started getting into card making, not even a year since I started my blog and look at me now, could never have imagined it in my wildest dreams. Well, maybe fantasized about it but never thought it would really happen. Ok, enough blabbering and patting myself on the back. I still have a dayjob to do. Hope everyone is safe and warm and have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Pami said...

oooh well done Amanda, I LOVE Kraftin Kimmie! You are so lucky! I am sure you will be amazing. Pami x

gobeagirl said...

Oh Amanda, I am so happy for you! I love Kraftin Kimmie stamps and I know how well you color those ladies up. This is so great. Run and get that Lottery ticket real soon so you can quite the day job and craft away. lol... Congrats once again my friend. Hugs, Lisa

Unknown said...

Congratulations Amanda. Their stamps are so cute and I know you'll be amazing. Yes, you should definitely buy some lottery tickets lol!

Melanie said...

Congrats Amanda!! We are so happy to have you joining us this month as a Guest Krafty Girl!

Lisa Jane said...

Goodness me i think this calls for a glass of something bubbly .. lol
Well done and no less than you deserve!
Celebrate in style
Lisa x

Mary J said...

Well done on the role - I can't wait to see what you create for them - I love KKs as you know!

Kerry said...

That's flabulous news Amanda! They're lucky to have you but I got you first lolol. Right...off to have a glass of wine to toast you :-D xx

Elaine said...

Well they do say that good things come to those who wait! I know you love the KK images and I also know how fabulously you colour them and so again I say..Congratulations, you very much deserve this too. I would join in with a glass of bubbly but I'm in bed with a cup of tea and it's 12.40! Way, way past my bedtime, I will be such a grumpy knickers tomorrow!

Love Elaine xx