Monday, March 14, 2011

Paper Sundaes Challenge

Well, Monday again but at least we had a nice sunny day here, hopefully you did also wherever you may be. Isn't amazing that someone in an entirely different country can be reading this and relating to my post? Still just boggles my mind. Ok, enough babbling. This is a pure innocence image I got from etsy and it reminded me that spring is trying to make an appearance and the challenge at Paper Sundaes this week is to keep it simple so ta da! This is about as simple as I get and let me tell you I was really wanting to do something more. I did do some stitching around the edges but am not pleased with how my big sewing maching is sewing on paper and because it is so big and heavy I bought a Singer Pixie. I will tell you right now, it is a piece of junk and going back in the morning. I use to quilt and wasn't expecting anything fancy but I know enough to know a piece of junk when I see one. I ordered a Janome sew mini after seeing it previewed on Gina K and it seems to be a much better quality so hopefully that was the better choice. I will let you know when it arrives.

Ok, supper is just about ready so I will sign off. Thanks everyone for caring enough while I wasn't feeling well to send me well wishes. Just tired today but definately on the upswing!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Patty Sue 2 said...

Love your card, I can't wait to hear about your sewing machine. Love your cute little flower it is stunning. Your card is adorable!

Elaine said...

Gorgeous Amanda.
I love the clean crisp look to this card.
Sweet image and that flower is beautiful and just enough to finish it off perfectly.

Love Elaine xx

Mary J said...

Oh Amanda, this is gorgeous! I love the colours and layout! That flowers just makes the whole thing POP!!!

Guess what I got today? Yep - thank you so much honey!