Saturday, December 4, 2010

Yeah, my camera, I mean my husband, is home!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted all week but the hubby had the camera and my little kodak just wasn't cutting it! I have a few cards to post tonite, the first one is from one of my favorite stamp companies, eat cake graphics, and I just love this image. I have so many friends with dogs so I made several of these up. I have used paper from the new My Minds Eye christmas paper I picked up at Michaels but I think the red is some older stuff from my stash.







These next two cards are the same, just different colorways. I thought I had some of the Bo Bunny xmas papers that are the beautiful purple and blue but no such luck. The elf is from mo manning and I added some glamour dust glitter to her hat. The snowflakes are little plastic ones from the craft store that I rubbed with some viva decor paint, love this stuff, so shimmery and dries really fast.



This is the traditional green and red for christmas, same layout but different colorway. This is also some paper from My Minds Eye and the green is from imaginesce. The poinsettias are buttons from the craft store but they add a nice sparkle. These also qualify for the challenge at http://thespottedchick.blogspot.com/. I have to say this sketch is definately going to be used a lot. I don't do well with 20 layers of paper but this one is enough to showcase the paper and the image but not hide all the patterns. Ok, time to make more cards!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Patty Sue 2 said...

I fell in love with the first card...it is so our puppy dog...lol....loved the non traditional colors of the second card...it is yummy and the second one is colored to perfection! You rocked these cards gf!

Lisa Jane said...

Fab cards .. love the images and the bright colours
Lisa ;)

The Spotted Chick said...

Acccck!! OMG!!! These are FANTASTIC!! That Santa Claus is too stinkin cute! I LOVE the elves too and the DP you used is PERFECT on them! Wow, you've been BUSY!! Thanks SO much for playing along in this week's That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

Dawn B. said...

These are so sweet.. I love the way you colored them.. The greens are so vibrant.. Santa needs help..lol.. Great job.