Friday, December 10, 2010

Pearls for a ladybug

Evening everyone and TGIF!! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile but I work weekends on a regular basis and I did this past weekend which left no energy for anything else. I did get this card made up for the ladybug challenge which is to use pearls on your card. I used this Wintertime paper by DCWV and it had a snowflake image on it so I added pearls to the edges and although it doesn't show up well there are viva decor light blue pearls inside the snowflake. I also used a clear gellyroll pen to make the branches of the snowflake sparkle a bit. At least this time of year you can bling things up like mad and no one cares! Hope you all gave a good and safe weekend. It is suppose to get colder and start snowing again the beginning of the week but gosh, it sure is pretty coming down and sitting on the branches of the trees. And it does add a little bit to the christmas mood don't ya think?
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amanda. This is so cute. I love the blue for Christmas and your pearls are just perfect! I hope you have this weekend off. As you can see from my blog I have been home all week due to Maddie having whooping cough. It is so unreal for all of us. I get to go back to work on Tuesday, so I am hoping to get a little something sent your way by Wednesday. Hugs, Lisa

pinky said...

Amanda I just love your card, gorgeous shades of blue and doesn't Nikki just look so relaxed and chilled out, bet you wish that was you lol. Thanks for playing along at LCI this week.
Pinky

Patty Sue 2 said...

I think I would love to be the lady on your card. I don't know why everything gets so busy this time of year! Fantastic card...I love it...not too much bling either.

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful cars Amanda - i love that snowflake .. and that image is perfect for a day chilling watching the snow falling lol
Thanks for joining us at LCI again this week
Good luck
Lisa ;)

Desirée said...

Hey Amanda, thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog :) I myself found the tutorials at Color me Copic very useful, check them out here: http://colormecopic.blogspot.com/

Love your card btw, it looks so cozy warm! Bling is always good, all year round ;)

cowboydutrem said...

Wow I love this pearled snowflake! Thank you very much for playing in the Ladybug Crafts Ink pearl challenge!

Whimsey said...

{{scream}} - what a great card; love the colors!

Thanks for joining LCI's pearl challenge this week!

Mary J said...

This is totally cool! Love it!

Thx for playing along with us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!!