Thursday, July 29, 2010

Well, this is my first ever submission to a challenge and it is for my favorite site, stamping bella. This weeks challenge is to make a christmas card and Emily just got in some new Mo Manning images. Had this one in digi form but she had it in rubber at the store. I have used Merrymint paper by American Crafts, copics and a silk ribbon I had in my stash. I tried to put polar white flower soft on the hat brim and the ball but ended up HATING the look so then I carefully scraped it all off (that's what fingernails are for right?) and put some white glitter on instead. Like it better but can see where I need to take a paintbrush and clean it up some more. Oh well, a little glitter around the home never hurt anyone! Ok, gonna try to email this to Emily, wish me luck!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: